UPDATED: August 16,2017
Ad in today’s Pioneer
POSTED: August 14, 2017; updated August 16, 2017
NEW POSTION – Special Projects and Admin
We have a perfect role for someone who wants to work a few hours a day Monday to Friday. You would be responsible for daily tasks on a couple of projects as well as office admin.
More hours may be possible in the future though the role can stay part-time if that suits the best candidate.
If you are a:
- quick learner and solid team player, with
- strong admin, math, computer and communication skills, and
- a keen eye for detail while also seeing the big picture,
then consider joining our team!
Preference may be given to applicants with Quickbooks and/or Payroll experience.
Applications close September 1st at 4pm. Please submit a maximum 2 page resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good and your preference for long term full time or part-time to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on September 1st. Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews the following week.
Wells Business Solutions is located in downtown Invermere and is an office environment. Business Casual attire will be required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AUGUST 11th AD IN THE PIONEER WAS INCORRECT!
INCORRECT POSTING in Pioneer – August 11th
Please note that the posting in the Pioneer this week is incorrect as last fall’s job was accidentally posted instead of our current one which you can view and
POSTED: Nov 15, 2016
This posting has now closed. However if you want to leave a resume to be considered for future openings, please be sure to include the following with your resume to email@example.com :
- bookkeeping programs you know
- actual bookkeeping experience
- Computer and Math skills and aptitude
- Other related experience and skills
- part-time or full-time desired
Wells Business Solutions is looking for up to two (2) new people to join our team:
POSTED: October 28, 2016
CLOSED: November 14, 2016 at 4pm
INSTRUCTIONS: Please email a resume and a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for, how you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, plus 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 14th, 2016 at 4:00pm. Positions will be filled if suitable candidates are found. Those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
OPENING ONE: Bookkeeping & Admin
We have an immediate opening on our team for someone who:
- Is proficient in QuickBooks Desktop and/or QuickBooks online
- Has experience bookkeeping with different kinds of businesses and ideally payroll
- Understands the basics of financial statements
- Is professional, accurate, reliable, efficient and flexible
- Is proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel & can navigate a computer with ease
- Has solid administrative skills
- Is able to follow systems and protocols for consistency and accuracy
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Understands deadlines and time pressures in a fast paced hardworking office
- Proficient in English and able to clearly communicate orally and in writing
- Personal tax preparation experience would be an asset although is not a direct requirement.
The role will be part-time to start and can progress quickly to more hours (if desired) once you can demonstrate proficiency in both bookkeeping and our systems. Some administrative duties will also be required. Pay and benefits will be commensurate with experience and training needs. If you love numbers and helping people/businesses then consider being part of our team.
OPENING TWO: Bookkeeping “Apprentice”
Aka a Smart, Flexible, Professional, Hardworking, Math & Computer Savvy person but not all the technical skills above yet in hand? J
Don’t have all of the skills above but feel you have a solid foundation and a keen interest in a career in our line of work? Send in your resume and outline what you can bring and what you still need to develop. If there seems to be a fit we will consider bringing you on part-time with growth potential up to full-time as you can contribute to the team. This is a terrific opportunity for the right person to learn and grow with us for the long term.